How Boozt boosts results with warehouse automation
Our partnership with the Swedish online fashion giant is a prime example of how to take warehouse logistics and e-commerce to the next level.
Swedish online fashion giant Boozt have chosen Element Logic as their system integrator for warehouse automation with Element WMS® and AutoStore.
The rapidly growing retailer describes themselves as a technology company selling fashion online. Boozt delivers 400 000 products to customers every month and the number continues to increase.
Warehouse optimization for the future
Boozt chose to partner with us in order to keep up with the demands of the consumer and their continuing growth.
Our common goal has been to enhance both companies’ competitiveness and take the integration between warehouse logistics and e-commerce to the next level.
Why Boozt chose to implement Element WMS® and AutoStore
- Its industry leading storage utilisation and flexibility for future growth.
- Short installation and commissioning time for any system expansion.
- The system can be expanded on demand without shutting down ongoing fulfilment operations.
- The possibility of integration between systems (ERP, WMS and Element WMS®)
- Our Element WMS® software facilitates the most effective integration to AutoStore in the business.
Fashionably on time
The integration of Element WMS® against Boozt`s own ERP has proven to be a real booster for the online fashion distributor. The system has improved overall workflow, customer satisfaction and delivery time.
In addition the partnership with Element Logic has allowed Boozt to compress its inventory area to one-third of the space previously required, while boosting the efficiency of the pick and pack process by 100%.
Prepared for future growth and expansion
Boozt first installed an AutoStore System at their central warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden in march 2017. Once the 2018 AutoStore expansion is complete it will be the world’s largest AutoStore installation, featuring 250 robots and 250 000 containers
– We have now been operating our Autostore since the end of March 2017 with very encouraging results. In order for us to keep up with growth we will proceed forward with Element Logic in expanding our present Autostore, says Niels Hemmingsen, COO i Boozt.
– Our cooperation with Element Logic has been outstanding, and it’s only natural that we continue on this path together.